Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
My teaser this week is from Delirium. I finally decided to read this book. I have heard a lot of great things about it, I had just not gotten around to it.
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date: 8/2/2011
- Sold by: HARPERCOLLINS
- Format: eBook
- Pages: 480
I can feel his eyes on me like the hot pressure of touch, but I'm too afraid to look at him. I'm afraid that if I do I'll lost myself in his eyes, forget the things I'm supposed to say.
I am really enjoying this book. I'm not totally loving it like some people say, but it's very good, and who knows, by the end I might love it. It's definitely worth reading though.
If you want me to check out your teaser, just leave me a link and I will be more than happy to. I love discovering new books, and just getting little teases of books I am going to read.