Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday today is from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
|Add to your Goodreads list|
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date: 1/4/2011
- Pages: 435
"Oh really, you think my purpose is about me getting a boyfriend? That would be awfully nice and all, because clearly I could use some help on the romantic front, bout don't you think the world is a little bigger than me and Christian and our love lives?"
This is taken from about halfway through the book. I am really enjoying this book so far. I have wanted to read it for a while and finally am now.
So what is your Teaser Tuesday? I would love to know.
Leave me a link in the comments and I will check it out.