Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday this week is from Notes To Self by Avery Sawer. I am reading this book for review and am enjoying it so far.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Avery Sawyer, via Smashwords
- Publication date: 11/20/2011
- Sold by: SMASHWORDS - EBKS
- Format: eBook
Two climbed up. Two fell down.
One woke up.
In the aftermath of a traumatic brain injury, Robin Saunders has to relearn who she is and find out what happened the night everything changed.
I thought about how well he'd handled himself back at the bar, paying for my soda and getting me out of there before I broke down crying and humiliating myself. I felt so ... safe, which was what I had been looking for when I came out here, wasn't it?
I am really enjoying this book. It's a great story and has kept me interested since page one.
What's your Teaser? Leave me a link and I will check it out.