Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Walker & Company
- Publication date: 1/17/2012
- Pages: 272
"If you cared about anyone, me included, you would've done something. You would've tried to help me."
I was trying to find a good teaser that wouldn't give anything away. This one is pretty vague, but I think it's a good one.