Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers this week are from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, and Everneath by Brodi Ashton. I couldn't choose which one because they both have some great teaser lines in them, so I am doing both.
- Publisher: Little, Brown & Company
- Publication date: 9/27/2011
- Pages: 432
"You really think joy is easier to come by than pain? Which have you had more of?"
"Can you believe him? Does he think if he just dangles his boy bits at you like a cat toy you'll go scampering after him?"
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date: 1/24/2012
- Pages: 384
With a touch of his lips, he literally removed my doubt, my guilt, my fears. I felt good for the first time in a long time. (pg 94 of ARC)
I have finished Everneath and loved it. My review should be up by the end of the week. I am almost done With Daughter of Smoke and Bone and it's a really great book too. Leave me a comment with a link to your Teaser Tuesday post and I will check them out.