Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
My teaser this week is from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I just finished this book, and I loved it! The writing is just so beautiful and fantastic.
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Little, Brown Young Readers
- Publication date: 1/2/2012
- Pages: 236
She's spent so much energy dreading this trip that she hadn't been prepared for the possibility that something good might come out of it, something unexpected. (pg. 32)
He's like a song that she can't get out of her head. Hard as she tries, the melody of their meeting runs through her mind on an endless loop, each time as surprisingly sweet as the last, like a lullaby, like a hymn, and she doesn't think she could ever get tired of hearing it. (pg. 110)
Okay so I cheated again and did more than the two teaser sentences, but I couldn't help it. The writing is so amazing! That is only a taste of the beauty this book is. I seriously just want to hug the book and cuddle it. It's truly beautiful inside and out. *sigh* (oh that's a good line, I think I will put that in my review)
Thanks for stopping by. I always love to read other teasers, so if you leave a link in my comments I will stop by and see what yours is. :)