I am really trying to stick to my book buying ban, but it's not working so well. It's not a really set ban, but I really want to get through some books before buying more. So besides highly anticipated books and pre-order books I am really trying not to but any. I am really doing good for me. :)
This week I bought
- Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (ebook) I got it for only $1.99, don't know how long it will be on sale!
- Accordance (Significance #2) by Shelly Crane (ebook)
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves (ebook) I will be part of the blog tour for this book in March
Won or Gifted
- The Family Storybook Treasury (won from Katie @ Mundie Kids)
- Signed swag from Marrisa Meyer (for helping promote the release of Cinder)
- Swag from Andrea @ The Bookish Babes
Have I ever mentioned how much I love bookmarks?!! I got lots of bookmarks this week! :)
Big thanks to Donna Brown and Tracey Garvis Graves for On the Island, Katie from Mundie Moms/Mundie Kids, Marrisa Meyer, and Andrea @ The Bookish Babes. I would love to see what you got this week, so just leave me a link and I will check it out. Love you guys!!