Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
My teaser this week is from Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey. I am excited to finanlly be reading this book. I bought it when it came out and haven't had a chance to get to it. Bonus is it count towards my TBR Pile Challenge. I just started and I don't want to flip ahead and spoil anything for myself so I am just using a teaser from the beginning.
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
- Publication date: 12/8/2011
- Pages: 336
My heart skipped a beat when he knelt in front of me, placing his hands on my thighs. The heat from his palms seeped through my jeans and radiated though my body, making me melt into the sofa cushion. (pg 11)
I have heard great things about this book, and so far I am really enjoying it. I would love to read your teasers. (or Top Ten Tuesday) Leave me a link and I will stop by.