Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser this week is from Starters by Lissa Price. This book is really cool and interesting.
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Publication date: 3/13/2012
- Pages: 352
This wasn't some place I just didn't want to go. It was my worst nightmare. (pg 203 eARC)
Because it was three-dimensional, its effect was eerie, not silly like a flat costume mask, but not so smooth that it could pass for a real face. It was something in between, artificial but captivating. (pg 280 eARC)
*these teasers are taken from an uncorrected advance copy and may differ from the actual finished book
I am almost done with the book now, and it's really good. I would love to see your Tuesday post. Leave me a link. :)