The Story Siren to show what bookish things you have gotten in the past week, or month, or however frequently you would like to do it.
Hi everyone! I can't believe it's March already, just throwing that out there. Lol! I got a lot of really awesome books for review this week! I was totally bouncing off the walls! I also got some more books that I won. Yay me!! I have been having a super lucky streak lately. So onto my mailbox.
Books I bought
- eBook of Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (I had pre-ordered this a while ago)
- eBook of The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
- The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe from Icey Books donated from Hyperion
- Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer from Reading Teen signed and sent from the author
- The entire Destiny series by Nancy Straight signed (all 3 of them) from Gothic Angel Book Reviews
Random bookish stuff
- My Identification badge from thecapitol.pn thanks to the free ID badge on the Hunger Games Facebook page. (From Cafe Press) How awesome is that!
- Swag from Fictitious Delicious
- eBook of Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society from the author, just because he saw that I was interested when I commented on a blog that was featuring him.
Books for review
- Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
- Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
- The Raft by S.A Bodeen
- Monument 14 by Emmy Layburn
- eBooks of Deadlocked 1, 2 and 3 by A.R Wise from the author. He saw that I had commented on Xpresso Reads review of the first 2 books and asked me to review them.
- Grave Mercy by Robin Lefevers from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt via NetGalley
- Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning for Whispering Hills Blog Tour from Supa Gurl Books
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock from Harper Collins ( I ran around my house!)
- Surrender by Elana Johnson from Simon Pulse (Almost died when I got this!)
- Destined by Aprilynne Pike from Harper Collins (Can't even tell you how excited I was! I love this series and this book was my WoW a few weeks ago!)
This week has packed my mailbox and inbox! What did you get this week. Leave me a link and I will stop by as soon as I can. Sundays are family day so it won't be right away, but I promise I always stop back when people leave me a link. :)