It's hard to believe that another month has passed. Where has this year gone? Also it's spring, which means more time spent outside!! I love reading out side. It's so relaxing. I did pretty good with my reading this month, but unfortunately did not get to any of my TBR challenge books. I did read 14 books this month though, which is a lot for me. That puts me at 38 books toward my 125 for my Goodreads challenge. (Goodreads actually has me at 41 because I read Hana, the Delirium story from Hana's POV, The valentines day Iron Fey short story, and Intuition, a very short story to Intangible. I did not include them in my recaps.) Click on the book titles to see my review for that book.
- In Leah's Wake by Terri Giuliano Long
- Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould (also a Debut author challenge book)
- On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
- Intangible by J. Meyers (also a Debut author challenge book)
- The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
- The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test #1.5) by Aimee Carter
- As The World Dies: Untold Tales volume 1 by Rhiannon Frater
- As The World Dies: Untold Tales volume 2 by Rhiannon Frater
- Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver (also a Sensational Seconds challenge book)
- Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
- Pure (Covenant series #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout (also a Sensational Seconds challenge book)
- Tempest (Tempest #1) By Julie Cross (also a Debut author challenge book)
- The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Review has not been posted yet, will link when it is)
So for the Debut author challenge I read three books which bring my total up to eight. I only set my challenge at twelve, so I am well on my way to surpassing that goal.
For my Sensational Seconds Challenge I got two books in which puts my total at four. I set my goal for five to eight books, so I am almost at my set goal already.
I didn't get to any of my TBR pile challenge books this month, and probably won't get to many in the next one either, but I am going to try. My total remains at four books out of my goal of eleven to sixteen. I need to really get on that lol!
I set a goal of 125 books on Goodreads, and so far I am at 41. I haven't included the short stories in my recaps, but they automatically go as books read on Goodreads. According to my list I am at 38. Goodreads says that I am 9% or 11 books ahead. Yay me!!
I would love to know what challenges you are participating in and how you are doing. You can tell me in the comments, or if you have a recap post link me and I will check it out!! three months down, nine to go. I am feeling very positive about how I am doing so far. Happy reading!! ♥