The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different topic for the Top Ten. This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Covers. I am going to chose covers from 2012. They are not necessarily my top 10 favorites, but they are the first ones that have come to mind. They aren't in any particular order.
1. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. I absolutely love the colors, and it has a beautiful but creepy look to it.
2. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock. Dark and gorgeous. I love the vines wrapping around the top of the cover and the title.
3. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood. Just so pretty. I love the girl lying on her back and looking at us with the flowers in her hair.
4. Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout. Love it!! The flower, the colors., the whole vibe it gives. Just awesome!!
6. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. This cover is so haunting and pretty!!
7. Black City by Elizabeth Richards. I am pretty much in love with this cover. Bonus points for not having a girl in a dress on the cover too! I just love the shattering rose and the cityscape in the background.
8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. How freaking awesome is that?! Love the darkness to it, and the tear of
blood. The title completely pops too!
9. Everneath by Brodi Ashton. I know it's another girl in a dress, but I love how it changes to the smoky tendrils. It just looks really cool. It's so much more awesome in real life.
10. Reached by Ally Condie. It's so simple and clean, but still beautiful. It goes so well with all the covers in the series.
Those are my picks for top ten covers in 2012. Wow! I kinda have a thing for red and for dark covers don't I? These are all so awesome. There are so many other awesome covers too. There is no way I could possibly put all of the ones I wanted. I figured I would just put whatever popped into my head first. I would love to see what you have for a Tuesday post. Leave me a link.