The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different topic for the Top Ten. This weeks topic is Top Ten of (your choice) Genre. I am going to do mine on Dystopian. They are not in any particular order, but these are ten Dystopian novels I loved!! (Click on titles to go to the Goodreads page)
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth This book completely blew me away. To say I loved it is not enough. I am dying in anticipation for Insurgent to come out!!
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins No explanation necessary on this one. Right?
3. Legend by Marie Lu So amazing and filled with action. I can't wait to see what comes next.
4. The Host by Stephanie Meyer This was such a creative and mind-creepy novel. I really enjoyed it! Even being over 600 pages, I flew through it. Can't wait for the next one!
5. Awaken by Katie Kacvinski Living in a completely digital world where people almost never interact for real just makes for a really cool story.
6. Possession by Elana Johnson Love the characters, love the story, just love!! Only a few months until Surrender!!
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver Anyone who has read this book can probably understand why this is on my list. If you haven't read it, go get it now. Seriously, it's amazing. (I'm sure Pandemonium would be on this list too, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet)
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi Adam makes me swoon. Juliette is badass. Love them!! Unravel Me can't get here soon enough!
9. Blood Red Road by Moira Young This book is so full of action and is very gritty and raw. I loved how it's written too. It's written the way they talk. It took a bit to get used to, but then it completely takes you into the story!
10. Starters by Lissa Price Creative, mind-creepy, and full of surprises!!
There were so many others that almost made my list too. I love dystopians, and most that I have read have been pretty freaking amazing. Leave me a link to your Tuesday post and I will check it out.