Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With
In no particular order
1. Anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout For real. It could be any of her books. Obsidian, Half-Blood, Pure, doesn't matter. I could just drop everything to read any of them.
2. The Mortal Instuments or Infernal Devices books by Cassandra Clare All of her books are amazing and I would take a "sick day" for them.
3. Exiled and Shift by M.R Merrick Both of these books require you to read the whole thing. No stopping.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth (and Insurgent too) Divergent is one of my favorite books. It was so awesome! I know that when Insurgent comes out, every thing will be put on hold so I can read it.
5. The Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent I devoured all six books in just a few days! Literally could not stop reading.
6. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins These books are so easy to get lost in and not care what is going on around you.
7. Harry Potter by J.K Rowling I re-read these books all the time. They are so good even after the 20th or 30th time you have read them.
I am going to leave it at seven. I could keep going no problem, but I am going to stop. I actually had this post all scheduled with the wrong topic, so I just threw this one together quick Lol! #BloggerFail. I would love to see what your picks are. Leave me your link. :)