Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers this week come from Grave Mercy by Robin LeFevers. I just finished reading it.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Publication date: 4/3/2012
- Pages: 560
"You came to us a lump of clay, and we molded you into an instrument of death. Duval is the bow through which we will launch you at our common enemies." (pg 111 eARC)
It galls me that I am painfully aware of every movement he makes, from shrugging off his cloak over his shoulders to pulling off his worn leather gloves. His hands fascinate me, and I remember the feel of them against my waist, along my arms. (pg 132 eARC)
Not really the best teasers, but I think they give you an idea of the writing. I loved the writing style.
Leave me your link and I will check out your post as soon as I can. :)