Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers this week are from Inhale by Kendall Grey. I just finished this book and loved it. Since I read the eARC I don't have page numbers.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Howling Mad Press, LLC
- Publication date: 5/1/2012
- Pages: 453
The bouquet slid out of his hands in slow motion, red roses scattering like broken bones on the pavement around his feet. Water bled from his soul until it was dry.
Tears threatened to rain, but the clouds in her eyes weren't ready to give in yet.
Okay that is just a taste of how awesome Kendall's writing is. Let me tell you. This book absolutely rocked my face off!! It got a 5 star rating from me!!
I would love to see your Tuesday post so leave me a link and I will hop over to your blog as soon as I can. ;)