Top Ten Favorite Book Characters
This is going to be a hard one. There are so many really kick ass book characters that I love. I am not putting them in order by favorite because I could never actually choose my top fave.
1. Daemon from Obsidian (Lux Series) by Jennifer L Armentrout. Okay so besides the fact that he is a super swoon worthy alien with impossibly good looks, he has more depth to him than we see on the surface. So I haven't seen much of that other side of him, but it's there and I can't wait to see more of it.
2. Katy from Obsidian (Lux series) by Jennifer L Armentrout. I couldn't mention Daemon and not include Katy too. If it weren't for Katy we wouldn't get to see the hidden aspect of Daemon. Besides, she is awesome and doesn't take people's shit. She is also a book blogger, so of course we must love her!!
3. Alex from the Coventant series (Half-blood/ Pure) by Jennifer L Armentrout. Am I making my love for JLA apparent lol!! Alex is super kick ass and I absolutely love her. No matter how much she goes through she still keeps tough. She just rocks!!
4. Mirko from Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace. Hello? Super hot!! Hell yeah! Okay, and his character is badass, sweet, and did I mention sexy....
5. Jace from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I don't even think I have to explain this one, but if any of you haven't read any of these books, *gasp* Jace is just swoon worthy awesomeness. He is so complex, but hides most of it away. And the poor boy...just one shitty thing after another keeps happening. You so want for someone to just give him a bit of a break, but that would be boring right?!
6. Magnus from The Mortal Instruments (and The Infernal Devices) series by Cassandra Clare. Oh Magus, how I love you!! He is just fabulous in every way!!
7. Tod from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent This is one hot reaper!! He is funny, and caring, and just a whole lot of amazing!! Love him!!
8. Hermione from The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. She is, and will always be one of my favorite characters. She is smart and level headed. Don't get me wrong. I love Harry and Ron, and of course the Weasley twins, but Hermione was like the glue that always held everything together.
9. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Tough chick that will keep fighting until the end. How can you not love her?! She is just awesome!!
10. Jenni from the As The World Dies Trilogy by Rhiannon Frater. This is a very recent love, but I can't deny it. Jenni is so friggin kick ass and amazing. Nicknamed Loca due to her bad ass crazy zombie killing skills. I just can't say enough how awesome this chick is.
I wish I could keep going. There are so many that I want to put on the list. Aiden and Seth from the Covenant series, Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices, Chase and Rayna from The Protectors series, Faythe from The Shifters series....I love great characters. These were the top ones that came to mind, so that's what I went with. I am no good at choosing favorites!! Link me so I can see your Tuesday post. ♥