Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Wow! Seems like forever since I have done a Teaser Tuesday!! It's been about a month I think! Since I am re-posting my review of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout today, I decided I should do my Teaser Tuesday on Onxy by Jennifer L. Armentrout which if you didn't know, is the second book in the Lux series.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Entangled Publishing
- Publication date: 8/14/2012
- Pages: 416
Daemon was a total babe, but he was stab-worthy, which at times, zeroed out the babe part. Not always though. (pg 3 eARC)
Over his shoulder I saw think strips of smoke wafting from the top of the ancient monitor. Good God, was this going to happen every time we kissed. (pg 28 eARC)
Okay there are so many awesome lines and teasers in this book, but I want you to all experience them yourself when you read the book. I have already finished it and loved it!!My review won't go up until way closer to the publish date though. I may read it again before then.
What is your teaser or top ten? Leave me a link and I will stop by your blog and check it out.