Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my Teaser Tuesday is from Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. This book just came out today and it was fantastic. My review will be going up Friday for it so be sure to stop back for that.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
- Publication date: 5/22/2012
- Pages: 336
"I finally figured that out. That you don't actually know about your secret." (pg 77 of 333 of eARC)
He's like the club remix of a song I already hated, one I couldn't get out of my head the first time around. One that plays over and over and over. (I totally forgot to write down the location of this one, but it is further into the book than the first one)
I enjoyed this book. It was a very quick read and it was entertaining. There is a lot of humor in the book. There were a lot of great teasers to choose from, but I didn't want to use anything too great. You should experience some of the greater lines for yourself. Link me to your Tuesday post and I will check it out!!