Ten Books that have come out in the past 10 years that you hope people will still be reading 30 years from now.
So I cheated and did series, but I am sure I'm not the only one.
1. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. I think this one is pretty self explanatory. It's just amazing, and if you haven't read it, you need to.
2. Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. The whole series has not come out in the past 10 years, but I still think that it should make the list. I mean you can't not read the first two books. Most of the series has come out in the past 10 years so it counts. Again, this one is pretty self explanatory.
3. The Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer.Okay, I know some of you are rolling your eyes, but whatever. These books were probably the ones that got me into reading YA. I read some, but not much. After reading Twilight I was a YA addict and needed as much as I could get.
4. The Shifters series by Rachel Vincent. Seriously one of the best series I have ever read. It's not YA, but OMG is it good. I devoured all six books in a few days!!
5. The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. Did I mention how much I friggin love her?! She just writes awesome books. I love this series and I hope that in the future people will still be enjoying it.
6. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Love, love, love it!! Clary is awesome, Magnus rocks my world, and Jace...*swoons* I mean I love the other characters too, but ya know!!
7. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. Again, Cassie is just awesome. Another Shadowhunter story from the past, that ties into TMI, so friggin epic!! Also, Magnus, Will, Jem..... need I say more?
8. The Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. Seriously, Jennifer is amazeballs!! Love her books!! All of them. She is great with the humor, steamy scenes, tense action packed awesomeness, just everything.
9. The Covenant series by Jennifer L Armentrout. I think I pretty much made my point in number 8. ;)
10. The Curse Workers series by Holly Black. This is just an amazing series. Dark and gritty. It's not all fluff and happiness. Bonus points for the MC being male too!
There are many more that I really wanted to add, but those ones really stand out for me. I have read the books in all of those series numerous times, so I figured they should make the top ten. I would love to see what books your top ten list has. Leave me a link. :)