Welcome back everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous week. It has been cloudy or rainy almost all week here. Blah! Finally this weekend the sun came out and it warmed up. I got motivated to make a cute little meme badge for the weekly recap and join in with the Stacking the Shelves meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I just kinds did it quick and I might decide to change it, but it works for now. I didn't like having nothing to catch anyone's eye at the top of the post. Okay, enough babble out of me. Onto the good stuff.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare purchased for nook, still waiting for my HC copy to come
- Croak by Gina Damico purchased paperback copy
- Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein purchased paperback copy
- Grimm's Fairy Tales the complete collection purchased for nook
- The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee from NetGalley/Bloomsbury for review
- Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman from NetGalley/Bloomsbury for review
- Rape Girl by Alina Klein from NetGalley/Namelos/Myrick
- The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater for review/blog tour
- USB drive with Inhale by Kendall Grey as a gift from Kendall!
This week on the blog I had reviews for Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker, and Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell.
I had an Interview with Melissa Walker the author of Unbreak My Heart as part of the blog tour.
My Top Ten Tuesday post was all quotes from City of Fallen Angels to honor City of Lost Souls coming out on Tuesday.
My Waiting on Wednesday was Splintered by A.G. Howard
A Promo post for Day of First Sun
Cover reveal for Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater
And my new weekly meme Saturday Silliness
That was the week at Book Loving Mom. Thanks so much for stopping by! Leave me a link and I will check out your Sunday post. :)