- Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth (sensational seconds challenge)
- Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
- Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
- City of Lost Souls (TMI #5) by Cassandra Clare
- Revived by Cat Patrick
- Onxy (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (sensational seconds challenge) review will go up closer to publish date
- Pretty in Black (pretty in Black #1) by Rae Hachton
- Struck (Struck #1) by Jennifer Bosworth
- Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon #1) by Anna Banks
- The Weepers (The Other Life #1) by Suzanne Winnacker
- Wicked Sweet by Mar'ce Merrell
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
- Surrender (Possession #2) by Elana Johnson (sensational seconds challenge) Review will post next week
- Monument 14 (Monument 14 #1) by Emmy Laybourne (Review will post next week)
- Exhale (Just Breathe #2) by Kendall Grey (Review will post next week)
Wow!! 15 books this month. It would have been more, but I hit a rough patch and was in a tiny reading slump. Then I took 2 days on a book that ended up being a DNF. I think I did super awesome, and I don't anticipate keeping up this pace, but I will sure try!
I read 15 books towards my Goodreads challenge of 125 books which puts my total at 69. (some of those were actually short stories so according to my count I am actually at 67, but still doing awesome!!)
I am no longer participating in the Debut Author Challenge, but I think that 5 of the books I read are Debut Authors, which I do still want to keep track of. (That would bring my total to 6 for the year which I had said between 11 and 16)
I read 3 towards the Sensational Seconds Challenge which puts my total at 8 I believe and that is exactly how many I set as my goal I think. I should really update my Sensational Seconds Page lol!!
I didn't read any towards my TBR pile challenge. Here I was at the beginning of the year thinking I was so going to rock at that one, and I am a total fail at it. *sigh* I will try to get to some, really. I hate to fail at things.
Overall I think I had a pretty great month. I had a few blog tour stops, cover reveals and some other random stuff. I am hoping to keep up the pace, but really, I think this was a really epic month for me. I also reached over 300 followers on the blog this month too!! I can't even tell you how excited that makes me. I totally love all of you guys whether you are followers or not. I read every comment and you all make me so happy!!