Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a different topic for the Top Ten. This week is:
Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads
These aren't in any particular order, just books that I think are good beach reads. Click on title to go to the Goodreads page.
1. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines I mean who doesn't love a great contemporary read with some hot romance in it.
2. The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines You will need to read this immediately after finishing The Vincent Boys.
3. Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle This is just the type of book you can get lost in.
4. Inhale by Kendall Grey This is one hot book. You may need to take a few dips in the water to cool off, and you will be searching for the whales.
5. Exhale by Kendall Grey You won't be able to wait to dive into this one after finishing Exhale.
6. Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace This book is addictive. You won't want to stop after starting it.
7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith This is just a beautiful, wonderful, romantic book.
8. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout Trust me when I say you will not want to stop until the last page and then you will be dying for Onyx!!
9. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally Okay, I admit that I haven't read this one yet. I have it and must get to it, but if there is a book that I haven't read I would want on the beach with me I would pick this. I have heard such awesome things.
10. Any of the Harry Potter books. Those are fabulous to read any time.
There are tons more I wanted to add. Those aren't neccessarily my top picks. To be honest I sat down at my computer to do this post and they were the first that came to mind. Leave me a link to your Tuesday Post and I will stop by as soon as I can.