Books I Read:
- Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls #1) by Tiffany Truitt (Debut author)
- Transcendence by C.J. Omololu
- The Vincent Brothers (Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines (Sensational Seconds)
- Black Satin (Pretty in Black #2) by Rae Hachton (Sensational Seconds)
- Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown (Debut author)
- The Mayfair Moon (The Darkwoods #1) by J.A. Redmerski (Debut author)
- The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater
- Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers #1) by J. Lynn
- On the Day I Died by Candace Fleming
- Girl Unmoored by Jennifer Gooch Hummer (Debut author)
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Debut author)
- Burn Mark by Laura Powell
- Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent
- Don't You Wish by Rozanne St. Claire
I read 15 books towards my Goodreads goal of 125 books. That puts my total at 84 which is 22% ahead of schedule. I am totally kicking butt with that!! The goodreads books total more than my actual reviews since some are novella's and short stories or a kid book that I didn't review. Either way I am still proud of myself.
As far as Debut authors I am doing really well with that. I am no longer participating in the challenge, but I am still keeping track on my own. I read 5 books toward my goal of 11 to 16 for the year so That brings my total to 21, so I have totally blown that goal out of the water. (Last month I said my total was 6, I'm not sure why, it was obviously supposed to say 16 lol!!)
I read 2 books that were sequels or companion novels so that brings my Sensational Seconds total to 10 and my goal was 8 I think. So I have now surpassed that goal too!! Yay me!!
Once again, I read none of the books for the TBR Pile Challenge. I am a major fail at that one. I really need to put aside some time for some of those books.
I am really happy with how I did this month even though I didn't do any for the TBR Pile Challenge. How did you do with your goals? Let me know in the comments, or if you have a recap post, leave a link and I will check it out!! I hope I can do as well for July!!