Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Hello!!! This week I am doing my Teaser Tuesday from the book From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas. This book is definitely entertaining I have found myself reading with a dumb grin on my face for a lot of this book.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Hyperion Books for Children
- Publication date: 5/15/2012
- Pages: 480
"I don't believe my new hero is a dude who wears dresses and combat boots." Max - pg 145 of 474 eARC
Max's body is pressed close to mine as we take a seat on the wooden bench. A gentle heat starts in my stomach and slowly spread out to my extremities, so me of it alcohol related, some of it Max related. All of it good. - pg 190 of 474 eARC
Nothing Matters except for tonight. And if that's all we end up with after everything is said and done, it's enough. Because right here, right now is all that matters. - pg 282 eARC
So I know I totally cheated and put a few teasers and didn't stick to the 2 line thing, but I always cheat on Teaser Tuesdays. This book is totally entertaining and I am really enjoying it. It's funny, it's cute, but it also has a lot of underlying emotion too. This is seriously like a YA version of The Hangover. Minus the crazy asian guy who likes to show off his junk. ;)
I would love to see what you have posted this wonderful Tuesday. Link me and I will check it out!!