Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Last week I did a Top Ten post so this week I decided to do a Teaser Tuesday. My teasers this week are from The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna.
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date: 8/28/2012
- Pages: 432
Sean doesn't believe in Superstition. But when the world collapses in on itself, I remember him telling me he's rather never see me again than watch the Weavers destroy me because of him. I can't help thinking that when he said it, he somehow turned those words into reality. - pg 97 ARC
But maybe that's what the dead do. They stay. They linger. Benign and sweet and painful. They don't need us. They echo all by themselves. - pg 263 ARC
So I just finished this book and I really enjoyed it. My review will be posting next week. Don't forget to stop back for it.
I would love to see what you have posted this Tuesday. Leave me a link and I will hop over and check it out.