- Dreamwalker by Andrea Heltsley
- Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
- So Close to You by Rachel Carter (I'm going to say Debut author. She has lot's of cookbooks she wrote though)
- Wings of Arian by Devri Walls (Debut author)
- Lucid (BKoD #2) by P.T. Michelle (Sensational Seconds)
- The Dream Slayer by Jill Cooper (Debut author)
- The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman (Debut author)
- From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
- The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test #2.5) by Aimee Carter
- Deadlocked by A.R. Wise
- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (Debut author)
- Rape Girl by Alina Klein (I am going with Debut author on her too, she has one other book with other people, but this is her first solo novel)
- Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White
- Fairy Metal Thunder by J.L. Bryan (TBR pile challenge)
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (Debut author)
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
My Goodreads challenge for 2012 is set at 125 books and with these 16 books it brings my total to 101. Yay me!! I will blow my set challenge out of the water!! As of this post I had finished abother so my progress reads as 102 books, which puts me 29 books ahead of schedule and 23% ahead. I am shocked at this!!
Though I am no longer doing the Debut author challenge, I am still keeping track of the debut books I read. I had my challenge goal as 11-16 books, now adding the 7 debut author books from this month I am at a total of 28.
I am doing really well with my Sensational Seconds challenge too. I had a set goal of 5-8 I think, and adding in the 1 from this month I am now at 11, so I have done awesome on this challenge.
Once again, totally failing my TBR Pile Challenge. I did get 1 in this month though so that brings my total to 5. I think my set goal is 11-16.
Oh, and besides my reading goals, I have gotten a ton more blog followers this past month. Thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog!! Do you have any set goals or reading challenges? Did you make a recap post? I would love to know how everyone else is doing with their set goals, or just in general. Leave me a link. :)