Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! You should too, it's really fun and a great way to find out about other awesome books, and blogs. Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Hi guys! This week I am doing my teasers from Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I am loving this book so far. Not like I had any doubts I would. She is a total rock star when it comes to writing!
|Add to Goodreads|
- Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
- Publication date: 9/18/2012
- Pages: 312
"Hayden's fingers left my hand and slid under the cuff of my sweater. His touch was scalding, and my skin tingled wherever his fingers went." pg 35 of ARC
"I leaned forward. The movement pressed our knees together even more. Crazy as it sounded, I swore I could feel the heat of his skin through the clothing, warming me." pg 117 of ARC
*These teasers are from and advanced reading copy and may differ from the finished product.
I'm telling you guys, this book is really good. I was having a hard time finding teasers that weren't spoilery or just wouldn't make sense. I should be finished reading this soon. My review will post on September 10th so be sure to stop back to see it.
I would love to see what awesome teasers or top ten (or whatever other post) you have. Leave me a link and I will stop by!!