- The Jelly Bean Crisis by Jolene Stockman
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (Sensational Seconds Challenge)
- Never Say Never by Kailin Gow
- The Raft by J.A Bodeen
- Wake by Amanda Hocking
- Inbetween by Tara Fuller
- The Wild Ones by M. Leighton
- Touched by Cyn Balog
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) by Rick Riordan
- Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman
- Hollowed by Kelley York
- A Bad Day for Voodoo by Jeff Strand
- Cinder by Marissa Myer (Debut author)
- The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals #2) by Tessa Gratton (Sensational Seconds Challenge)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Undead by Kirsty McKay (Debut author)
- Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris (Debut author)
- In A Fix by Linda Grimes (Debut author, but not YA)
- Crank By Ellen Hopkins
So now with 22 more books read in August that puts my total at 118 out of my goal of 125.(My Goodreads total is actually at 124, but I haven't counted all of the short stories and stuff in my monthly recaps.) I am so rocking my goal!! Right now Goodreads says that I am 41 books ahead or 33%. It's also telling me to try increasing my goal, but I don't like to fail so I am really a bit nervous to up it to 150.
Though I am no longer doing the Debut author challenge, I am still keeping track of the debut books I read. I had my challenge goal as 11-16 books, now adding the 3 debut author books (only counting YA or MG) from this month I am at a total of 31.
I am doing awesome with my Sensational Seconds challenge too. I had a set goal of 5-8 I think, and adding in the 2 from this month I am now at 13, so I am ahead on this challenge.
And still totally failing my TBR Pile Challenge. I didn't read any this month so my total stays at 5. I think my set goal is 11-16.I am thinking that in November and December I will get to some of them. I can get in at least 6 of them before the end of the year I hope.
I think I am doing pretty fantastic for the most part. I am not doing so great on the TBR pile challenge, but that's okay. My loss right? Besides all of that, my blog will be 1 year old tomorrow and I am almost at 500 followers!! This makes me all sorts of happy. Thank you everyone who visits my blog!! :) If you have a monthly recap or something similar I would love to know how you are doing with your goals. I love you all!! ♥