- Hanging by a Thread by Sophie Littlefield
- Fang Girl by Helen Keeble
- Glass (Crank#2) by Ellen Hopkins (audiobook)
- Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
- Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan
- The Titans Curse (Percy Jackson #3) by Rick Riordan (audiobook)
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (okay, I didn't actually finish this, but I read it for 3 days and got about halfway through before giving up.)
- Rua by Miranda Kavi (Debut author)
- Pretty When She Dies (Pretty When She Dies #1) by Rhiannon Frater
- Butter by Erin Jade Lange (Debut author)
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil
- Pretty When She Kills (Pretty When She Dies #2) by Rhiannon Frater
- Never Land (Never Knights #2) by Kailin Gow
- Whispers in Autumn (The Last Year #1) by Trisha Leigh (Debut author)
- Wake (Dream Catcher #1) by Lisa McMann (audiobook)
- Shift (Shade #2) by Jerri Smith-Ready
So I am going to say 16 books in September. That puts my total at 134 (though on Goodreads I think it actually says 140 because of novellas and short stories) So I am at 112% on my goal for the year. I probably should up it to 175, but oh well. I like feeling awesome that I have rocked that challenge!
Though I am no longer doing the Debut author challenge, I am still keeping track of the debut books I read. I had my challenge goal as 11-16 books, so add in the 3 from this month I am at a total of 34. Yay for me!
I didn't add any books to the Sensational Seconds challenge this month. I had a set goal of 5-8 or something (I really should see what I set that at) I am still at 13, but I am at more than my goal.
And yes, still totally failing my TBR Pile Challenge. Once again, I didn't read any this month so my total stays at 5. I am pretty sure my goal is set at 11-16. So, I only need to read 5 before the end of the year to get to the lower number of my goal. Realistically, I am expecting a fail on this!!
I would love to know how you are doing with your reading and challenges. Overall I am happy with what I have accomplished. I never would have thought I would almost to 150 books read In October. That is just awesome for me. I swear, I am a slow reader. Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!!