- Conjure by Lea Nolan (Debut author)
- Sugar Rush by Rachel Astor
- Ashes and Wine by Taryn Elliott
- Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Forgotten Lyrics (Watersong prequel novella) by Amanda Hocking
- Demon Royale (Dream Slayer #2) by Jill Cooper (Sensational Seconds)
- Renegade by J.A. Souders (Debut author)
- Summer in Salem by Brina Courney
- Beg For Mercy by Shannon Dermott
- Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill (Debut author)
- Undeadly by Michele Vail (Debut author)
- Demons of the Sun by Cindi Madsen (Debut author)
- Barely Alive by Bonnie R. Paulson
- The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale (DA)
- Losing It by Cora Carmack (DA)
- Betwixt by Melissa Pearl
**Update #2 - I also finished Trapped by Michael Northrop this evening so Yay Me!! 18 books this month!!
So that's 16 (18 after updates) books added for the month of November, and though it seems like a lot, I didn't feel like I did great. A lot of these were quite short and then the 2 novellas are there. I just felt like November was a tough month for me to really get into books. There were a few that I got lost in, but I really just felt kind of blah about reading in general. I'm hoping December will be better for me mentally.
That puts my total at 169 (171after updates) (My Goodreads total is 175 (177 after updates) due to some short stories and novellas I didn't count on my blog.) Going by what GR tells me, I am at 140% of my goal for the year. I suppose that I am doing awesome with my overall goal.
Though I am no longer doing the Debut author challenge, I am still half keeping track. I had my challenge goal as 11-16 books. I have been suckish about keeping track, but I must be at around 50 or so I think.
For the Sensational Seconds challenge this month I added 1 book. I had a set goal of 5-8 I think so now I am at 17. I think. I could be off since I keep forgetting to keep track.
And yes, still totally failing my TBR Pile Challenge. Once again, I didn't read any this month so my total stays at 5. I don't know why I even keep putting this in my posts. I should just admit defeat.
I guess I didn't really do as bad as I felt like I did, but I just really felt like the books I was trying to read weren't doing it for me. I don't know how many books I started and then put down only to pick up another one and do the same within a few chapters. I had a lot of wasted time trying to read and not finishing books. I would love to know how you did if you keep track. Leave me a link to your recaps if you have them or just tell me about your month in my comments. ♥