- Crewel by Gennifer Albin Read in Sept but had already done my recap
- Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones This was read in Sept. too
- Going Under (Going Under #1) by Georgia Cates
- Crash (Crash #1) by Nicole Williams
- Shallow (Going Under #2) by Georgia Cates
- Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
- Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence
- Alight (Pyxis #2) by K.C. Neal
- Break Out (Break Out #1) by Nina Croft
- Irons Prophecy (Iron Fey #4.5) by Lulie Kagawa
- Horrid Henry's Monster Movie by Francesca Simon
- Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West
- Queen of the Dead (Undertakers #2) by Ty Drago
- No Man's Land by S.T. Underdahl
- Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
- Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers #2) by J.Lynn
- Ironskin by Tina Connolly
- Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway
That puts my total at 153 (though on Goodreads it actually says 158 because of novellas and short stories) So I am at 126% on my goal for the year. I probably should've changed it to 175 like I said last month, but oh well.
Though I am no longer doing the Debut author challenge, I was still keeping track of the debut books I read. I had my challenge goal as 11-16 books, last month my total was at 34. I totally didn't check to see which books I read were debut authors this month. I suck and don't feel like checking now. Either way, I totally blew away my goal.
For the Sensational Seconds challenge this month I added 3 books, 4 if you count the adult book. I had a set goal of 5-8 or something so now I am at 16. For keeping track I will leave out the adult one since I think it's only for YA or MG books.
And yes, still totally failing my TBR Pile Challenge. Once again, I didn't read any this month so my total stays at 5.I should just settle on my failure at this. I set my goal at 11-16 so I know I won't make it to that. *hangs head in shame* I will get my TBR pile down next year. New Years resolution to read at least 1 or 2 of my older books a month. *laughs at myself*
Well, besides failing at my TBR pile reading challenge I think I am doing well. I would love to know how you are doing with your goals and challenges. Leave me a comment or a link. :)