It has been so long since I have done one of these. I think this is number 16. I sometimes just really can't think of any books for a certain topic or I had something scheduled already so I just haven't done one in a while. I really need to get back into it because they are really fun. The topic for this week is:
Top Ten Books I Would Want On A Deserted Island
These are not in any particular order they are just 10 books I would want
- Tempting the Player by J. Lynn - This book is just awesome and I could be happy reading this one numerous times. I love the first book too, but as of right now Chad is my favorite Gamble Brother. (So it's an ebook, we will pretend that they make physical copies of it so I don't have to totally cheat and say I would bring my nook with a solar powered charger.)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling - It is my favorite of all the books I think. I mean, I love them all and it's hard to pick, but if I could only bring one of the HP books it would be this one.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - I have so much love for this book!! I would need this.
- If I Die by Rachel Vincent - I love this whole series too, but I would want to keep getting wrapped up in this one over and over.
- Obsidian & Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. - Do I even have to explain. I am such a JLA fan girl that I think this totally warranted cheating.
- Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I cheated with the last one, so I will be good with this one. This is my favorite of the series so far so I will stick with this one.
- Shift by M.R. Merrick - Dude, this series is seriously epic. I would love to just stay in this world in my head forever. I would have chosen Exiled, but Shift was even more epic than the first one even though I didn't think that was possible.
- Inhale by Kendall Grey- Okay so I totally loved Exhale too, but the ending had me fuming and who wants to get all worked up on a desert Island. I will stick to the hot and steamy of this one.
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris - This book was so fun and romantic. It's a perfect read to get lost in.
- The Diviners by Libba Bray - I will admit that I am not finished reading this yet, but it's so good and it's a big book that would keep me occupied for a while.