*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's December!! The last month of 2012 already! It seems like this year went by way faster than last year did. Of course I probably say that every year. Do the years pass faster with age or something? Well, I know that I am definitely looking forward to next year, especially with all the fantastic books coming out. I didn't get many physical books this week so I was contemplating whether or not to do a vlog, but hubs came home early because we have a B-day party to go to, so I decided not to. I don't like being watched when I record them. I also didn't put all the pics of the books since I was going to do the vlog. Sorry I am a fail this week.
- Heather Riccio @ Entangled Publishing
- Sourcebooks Fire
- Jaime & Rachel @ Rockstar Book Tours
- Margie @ Bumbles and Fairy-Tales
Thank you to Chronicle Books, Gallery Books, Edelweiss, NetGalley, Sourcebooks, Entangled Publishing, Heather, Jaime, Rachel, and Margie.
- Reviews: Barely Alive by Bonnie Paulson, Undeadly by Michele Vail, The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale, The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Blog Tours: Barely Alive (see link above)
- Cover Reveals: The Midnight Spell by Rhiannon Frater and Kody Boye, The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
- Weekly Memes: Waiting on Wednesday and Book Buzzers
- Random: November Monthly Recap
- book trailer the night she disappeared - I don't have a book trailer for it, but I did review it.
- cool bookmarks - I have a lot of cool bookmarks. I love bookmarks and can never have enough!
- deity jennifer armentrout interviews - I do have an interview with her on my Deity tour stop!
- beautiful lies a novel by jessica warman confused - Yes, confused I was! This was one of those books that just leaves you still wondering what happened.
- before i fall lauren oliver audiobook free - If you are looking for a free book, check out your library. That's where I got this audiobook from.
- cloaked alex flinn - I have this on my nook, but haven't read it yet. I really want to though.
That's my week for you! Sorry I was totally suckish about not putting up pics of the book covers or a vlog. Even though I love talking to myself, I don't really love recording my vlogs when other people are around. Makes me feel weird. I will be better next week.