*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hi everyone!! This first StS of the year is full of awesome! I am super excited about the books I got this past week. I apologize in advance for me super spazziness in my vlog. Too much coffee, book excitement... whatever it was I was bouncy and crazy lol!
- Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (from Spencer Hill Press)
- Falling for Her Fiance by Cindi Madsen (from Heather @ Entangled Publishing)
- Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott (from NetGalley)
- Stung by Bethany Wiggins (from NetGalley)
- The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher (from NetGalley)
- The Ruining by Anna Collomore (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Heather @ Entangled Publishing
- Giselle @ Xpresso Reads
Thanks so much to Spencer Hill Press, Heather, Grand Central Publishing, Bloomsbury,Gallery Books, NetGalley, and Giselle. You have made my week super awesome!!
- Reviews: If You Believe in Me by Natalie J. Damschroder, Altered Souls (Witch Avenue #2) by Karice Bolton, Neverfall (Everneath #1.5) by Brodi Ashton, and The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington
- Blog Tours: If You Believe in Me (See link above)
- Cover Reveals: Raksha by Frankie Rose and Disconnect by Imran Siddiq
- Weekly Memes: Waiting on Wednesday and Book Buzzers
- Random: I Choose You by Bethany Lopez giveaway, Blogging Resolutions, and Book Blitz for Release by Nicole Hadaway
- brinde add fairy tale - I honestly have no clue what this is.
- wishing a happy new year to a daughters - Yes, happy New Year to daughters and everyone else out there too!!
- conjure book - I did read Conjure and it was good
- happy new year pink 2013 brunette - Hmmm, well I like pink, and I'm a brunette...
- best books of 2102 - I took part in the Top Ten lists the last week of 2012
- girl from a want so wicked book cover - I haven't read that book, but I do want to.
- happy new years olivia 2013 - Not sure who Olivia is.
- happy year 2013 tiger - Is tiger this years animal for the Chinese zodiac? That's all I can think of, though not sure why it led here.
That's my week!!! I hope you all had a fabulous first week of 2013. I would love to hear what you got so leave me a link. Happy reading!!