*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hey guys! How's everyone doing this weekend? I am totally snowed in where I am. We just got hammered with Winter Storm Nemo and have almost 3 feet of snow. So I am actually writing this post in my pajamas and really tired from hours of trying to dig myself out. Lol!! I have some really exciting things to show you since I went to the Dark Days event on Thursday! Look for my recap next week. Also, Giselle @ Xpresso Reads and I are organizing a Boston area Book Blogger Meetup in August. (She is totally way better at planning than me though. I have been a suckish organizer/promoter so far) So check out the facebook page for details! If you click the button below it will bring you there too.
I suck and I don't know how to make this button have the grab code, but you can get it from Giselle's blog post.
Anyways, now onto my book haul and weekly recap!
- Release by Nicole Hadaway (from Xpresso Book Tours)
- Spellbinding by Maya Gold (Scholastic/Netgalley)
- The Collector by Victoria Scott (Heather @ Entangled Publishing)
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman (from Emily @ Doodles Book Blog)
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Reviews: A Little Bit Cupid by Jennifer Shirk, Melting the Millionaire's Heart by Linda Morris, The Ruining by Anna Collomore, Shadow Hunters and Downworlders edited by Cassandra Clare, Wings of Tavea by Devri Walls, and Just Breathe by Kendall Grey
- Blog Tours: Melting the Millionaire's Heart, Wings of Tavea, and Just Breathe (see links above)
- Cover/Trailer Reveals: Book Trailer for The Watcher by Lisa Voisin, and Cover for Shooting Scars by Karina Halle
- Weekly Memes: Waiting on Wednesday and Book Girls
- Random: Crescent Chronicles Book Blitz
- "t. michael martin" "the end games" - I am so excited for this book!!
- black and white book covers - I love Black and White book covers, I have had a few up on my blog.
- goo.gl - Umm... okay
- gravity by melissa west excerpt - I do have an excerpt for this. :) It was a great book.
- "falling for her fiance" - Loved this book!! Cindi Madsen pretty much rocks my world!!
- "vincent boys" glines - Love this book so much. If you haven't read it, you really should!
That was my week. I would love to see your recap posts, so leave a comment and a link and I will check it out as soon as I can. I have been getting really behind, so it might not be right away, but I will get to it. :) Now I leave you with some Blizzard pics and a cute one of Snarkles and Liam!!
This is from around 2:30pm on Friday and 7:30am on Saturday
Dude! Where's my car?!!
The kiddo in the snow!!
But, on a happier note, here's Liam and Snarkles at the Dark Days event!!