*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Welcome to another weekly recap!! How was your week? Once again we have another snow storm hitting. And dude, what's with them naming winter storms now, and they got lazy with this one. Q? Really? There are names that start with Q. Okay, enough about that. Now onto the books!!
- First Kiss by Ann Marie Frohoff (and soundtrack) (from Lady Reader's Book Stuff for review)
- Love's Forbidden Flower by Diane Rinella (Xpresso Book Tours)
- Real Men Don't Break Hearts by Coleen Kwan (Entangled Publishing for review)
- The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin/NetGalley)
- The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis (Random House/NetGalley)
- Timespell by Diana Paz (Xpresso Book Tours)
- Captivated By You by Diane Alberts (from Swoon Romance)
- Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye (won from Marisa Cleveland in Entangled in Love hop)
- Secret Santa Baby by Robin Covington (won from Marisa Cleveland in Entangled in Love hop)
- The Trouble With Flirting (and candy) by Claire LeZebnik (from Story Crush/Epic Reads)
- The Valentine Challenge by Marisa Cleveland (won from Marisa Cleveland in Entangled in Love hop)
- Amy @ Lady Reader's Bookstuff
- Giselle @ Xpresso Book Tours
- Marisa Cleveland
- Entangled Publishing
- Random House
- HarperTeen/Story Crush
- Swoon Romance
Big thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for the review copies!! Thank you to Giselle for letting me participate in the tours. Thanks Amy for First Kiss. Thank you Marisa, I'm so excited to read the books I won. Thank you to Swoon Romance for choosing me as the random winner on twitter. And thank you to Story Crush!
- Reviews: The Breakaway and Pieces by Michelle Davidson Argyle, Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi, Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four by Nya Jade, and Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
- Blog Tours: Pieces blog tour and Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four,
- Cover Reveals: The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh Talbert Moore
- Weekly Memes: Waiting on Wednesday and Book Girls Don't Cry
- chris myers posting - I was on the blog tour for Lennon's Jinx
- apollyon stacking the shelves - Yes, I got Apollyon in January
- best book boyfriends 2012 - I do indeed have a post on that
- falling for her fiance - Yes! I loved this book. Cindi Madsen is a great author!
- sweet peril by wendy higgins. - I got this last week and can't wait to read it!
- arc giveaways- I had one a few weeks ago, but none at the moment. Sorry.
I also had a super disturbing search term that I think traumatized me and I was not about to put that up. It was searched for twice actually. There's a difference between funny disturbing, and just really wrong disturbing.
Well that's all I've got. I hope that all of you had a great week. Link me and I will check out your post!!