*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hi everyone!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Believe it or not, I am actually a quarter Irish, so I feel like I have to celebrate this and have a green beer if possible lol! Hope all of you had a fabulous week!! I got some great books this week. I only bought one ebook so I am doing good with trying not to buy too much until I get through some I already have. I will get on with it so I don't bore all of you with nonsense chit chat!!
- Afterlife Academy by Jaimie Admans (from author for review)
- Great Exploitations by Nicole Williams (from author for review)
- Naturals (The Lost Souls #2) by Tiffany Truitt (From publisher for tour)
- Released Souls (Witch Avenue #3) by Karice Bolton (from author for tour)
- Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr (won from Little Brown/Shelf Awareness newsletter)
- Faking It by Diane Alberts
- Jaimie Admans
- Nicole Williams
- Entangled Publishing
- Karice Bolton
- Little Brown
- Shelf Awareness
Thank you so much to Jaimie, Nicole, Entangled Publishing, and Karice Bolton for the books for review/tour. Thank you to Little Brown and Shelf Awareness for Loki's Wolves.
- Reviews: Wait for You by J. Lynn, Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza, and Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
- Blog Tours: Wait for You, Dear Cassie, and Things I Can't Forget
- Cover Reveals: Wings of Nestor by Devri Walls, Demon Derby by Carrie Harris, and Pretty When They Collide by Rhiannon Frater.
- Weekly Memes: Waiting on Wednesday and Book Girls
- Random: Astarte's Wrath Book Blast, Entangled Publishing Bliss Book Spotlight, Book Spotlight for The Edge of Aways, and Author Interview with Gillian Philip.
- brodi ashton (everneath series book 01) everneath - I do have a review for Everneath on my blog. It was a fantastic book!
- j lynn wait for me is this a series - There will be another book that is a companion novel I hear.
- aaron patterson - I reviewed Airel by him and Chris White a while back. I also did an interview.
- beautiful bastard audiobook - I recently reviewed this audiobook. I liked it.
- beautiful bastard audiobook free - I can't even tell you how angry searches like this make me. Buy the book or go to your library. Or, maybe you can find a friend to borrow from.
- best book boyfriends 2012 - Wow, this is like the 3rd week in a row I have gotten this one. I have a post the last week of December for this!
Well that's my week!! I would love to know what awesomeness you got or what went on over at your blog. Leave me a link and I will visit as soon as I can!!