*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hey guys!! Another week gone! I only have one physical book this week, and a few digital ones, but I'm still doing a vlog because I don't feel like finding all the covers and all that. It's just easier to make a vlog lol!! Also I want to mention that for the rest of April, my blogging might be a little slower. I'm taking a little break, but I do have some things scheduled already, some reviews I will be posting, or things that are easy to throw together so I will still have posts going up, just maybe not every day. Any tours, cover reveals, or promo posts will be going up as planned.
- Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
- Eat, Brains, Love by Jeff Hart
- Real Men Don't Quit by Coleen Kwan
- The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
- Twinmaker by Sean Williams
- Croak (audiobook) by Gina Damico (Won from the author)
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (Won from Imagination Reads)
- Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry
Thanks so much to Edelweiss, MTV books, HarperTeen, and Entangled Publishing for the review books. Big thank you to Gina Damico and Laurie for the books I won!
- Reviews: Release by Nicole Hadaway, Love's Forbiddden Flower by Diane Rinella, and Prophecy Girl by Cecily White
- Blog Tours: Release Tour, 2013 Belongs to Dante, Apollyon Blog Tour, Love's Forbidden Flower Tour,
- Cover Reveals: Stars in Her Eyes by Clare Marshall,
- Weekly Memes: Book Girls Don't Cry
- Other Posts: Bitter Angel Book Spotlight/Giveaway
This week most of my search terms were some variation of Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout, whether it be looking for teasers, spoilers, or reviews. I also had Best Book Boyfriends again which has been a trend for like 2 months.
Hope all of you had a great week. Leave me a link to your post and I will visit you!!