*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hello everyone!! So I went from having the best week ever last week, (meeting RDJ) to having a not great week this week. My dog is old and she had started limping so we brought her to the vet and it turns out she has bone cancer and there's nothing they can do except medicate her. The thing is, the meds are only working a little, and she's in pain still. We don't want her to suffer, so we only have about a week left with her. I will probably not be commenting much over the next week since I want to spend it trying to give Fluffy the happiest week I can. Sorry to have started this post so sad, but it's been a really tough few days, and it's really all I can think about. Of course you are all here for the books, not to hear about depressing stuff, so I will get on with it.
- Cipher by Cindi Madsen
- Joyland by Stephen King (audiobook)
- Jumped In by Patrick Flores - Scott
- Nomad by J.L. Bryan
- Red by Alison Cherry
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- The Fury by Alaxander Gordon Smith
- The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
Thank you to Cindi, J.L. Bryan, Simon Audio, Macmillan, Random House, Little Brown, Abrams, and Netgalley.
- Reviews: The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay, The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa, A Trick of the Light by Lois Metzger, Abandon (Possession #3) by Elana Johnson
- Cover Reveals: Nomad by J.L. Bryan, I Breathe You by Lori L. Clark, Face of Death (Stalked by Death #3) by Kelly Hashway
- Weekly Memes: Book Girls Don't Cry
- kasie west distance between us review - I reviewed this a few weeks ago. It was great!
- aaron patterson uriel - I haven't read it, but I liked the first book in the series.
- aiden st delphi wiki - Not sure why it led here, but I have lots of posts that mention Aiden.
- alienated stacking the shelves - I got this a few weeks ago! So excited to read it.
- audiobook review xpresso books - Yes, Giselle does audiobook reviews. Not sure how you ended up here since her blog is Xpresso Reads.
- book i'm glad i finally read - I don't know if I've done a specific post on this, but I know I have mentioned it in a few reviews for books I waited a while to read.
- books about good boyfriends - Well, there are tons of books with boyfriends. My opinion on a good boyfriend might differ from yours.
- claudia mills zero tolerance cover - I reviewed this a few weeks ago. I like the cover. The book was great too.
That was my week. Not nearly as awesome as last week, but I don't think anything could be that awesome!! I would love to see what you got, so leave me your link and I will stop by your post.Oh, and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' if you love me!! Since google reader will be gone tomorrow, we don't know the fate of GFC. Or maybe you do, I didn't think that was disappearing right away, but I could wake up tomorrow with it gone. Lol! My bloglovin' button is in my sidebar. :)