*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hi guys!! So, OMG this week has been like one of the best weeks in my existence!! And yes, I got some awesome books, but that's totally not even what made me week epic!! What did, is I got to see Robert Downey Jr. Like in real life!! He was filming a movie right down the street from my house. EEEEP!! I have also heard that they will be filming next week too, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! Maybe this time I will be able to get his autograph. I missed out on Thursday because I was on the other side from where he greeted his fans so I had to run around the building and then there were too many people. But I got within a few feet of him!! I seriously thought I would die! He is like my all time celebrity crush!! So anyways, onto the books. It was an epic week for those also!! Oh, and Happy Father's Day too!!
So sorry guys, this is kind of long. Really though, the first two minutes are just me spazzing out!
- A Trick of the Light by Lois Metzger (Audiobook)
- Alienated by Melissa Landers (I know, I got this last week too. I have already set up a trade for it.)
- Altered (Crewel World #2) by Gennifer Albin
- In the After by Demitria Lunetta (Audiobook)
- The Cutting Room Floor by Dawn Klehr
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milay (Audiobook)
- The Wig in the Window by Kristin Kittscher (Audiobook)
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner
- Tidal by Emily Snow (Audiobook)
- You Look Different In Real Life by Jennifer Castle (Audiobook)
- Beauty from Surrender (Beauty #2) by Georgia Cates
- No Strings Attached by Nicolette Day
- Picture Perfect by Alessandra Thomas
- The Disappearing Girl by Heather Wood (kindle freebie)
- The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard(kindle freebie)
- Wicked Games by Jessica Clare (The old covers have Jill Myles as the name, but it's the same person. (kindle freebie)
Thank you so much to Harper Audio, Simon Schuster Audio, Macmillan, Flux, Netgalley, and Hyperion!! You all rock!!
- Reviews: First Kiss by Ann Marie Frohoff, One by Leigh Ann Kopans, The Distance Between Us by Kasie West, Bitter Angel by Megan Hand, Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack
- Blog Tours: First Kiss by Ann Marie Frohoff
- Cover Reveals: A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers, The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe, Jenny's Blue Velvet by Angela Carlie
- Weekly Memes: Book Girls Don't Cry
- Random: Release day launch for One Tiny Lie
- moebzo - I have no clue what this is? Anyone else know?
- strpped by brooklyn ske - I did review this book a little while back.
- a second chance is all i want - Is this a book?
- publishers weekly book reviews alice clayton - Not publishers weekly, but I did review the audiobook of Wallbanger by this author.
- absent katie williams summary - I reviewed this a little while ago too. It was great!
- arclight mcquien review - This book was good.
- audiobook review blogs - I do a few audiobook reviews a month.
- beautiful bastard audiobook free - Really people?! You won't find any free books here or any links to free books. (Unless they are intended to be free. Kindle always has free ebooks) Use your library or something.
I hope all of you had a great week! I am still a little giddy about Robert Downey Jr. and also I had a great Friday night out with the girls for my friend Kat's birthday. I would love to see what you got too so don't forget to leave me a comment with a link. :)