Hello!! So after seeing posts about random facts from authors and stuff, we thought it would be fun for us to do some fun facts! I am kind of weird, so you have been warned. On second thought, I forgot all the odd things that I was going to list. Oh well.
- I am extremely claustrophobic. Like really, really. I even freak out if I am in the shower for more than 5 minutes. I take baths most of the time to shave and whatever, then shower to wash my hair and body. Okay, perhaps TMI.
- I have a huge fear of bridges. Any bridge. It can be over water, land, railroad tracks, anything. Doesn't matter. I don't like them, and I will actually go out of my way to avoid them if I can.
- Tunnels terrify me. That probably goes with my claustrophobia. The most terrifying bridge tunnel ever is The Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. My parents used to drive that way every time we went down the east coast and I would be in the back seat freaking out and having a full blown anxiety attack.
- I love to sing. I used to do karaoke every Friday night.
- I love country music. I like mostly all music, but country is one of my favorites. Not that pop country shit though. (I do like some of it, but not much.)
- I used to be a gymnast and can still do some things.
- I was a cheerleader, but hated cheering for games. I did it for the competitions. Those are intense and awesome!
- My hubs asked me to marry him on a whim, and I didn't believe him so I went and bought a cheap ring and told him if he was serious to put it on my finger. He did, and also got me a different ring since he didn't want me wearing a cheap ring I bought myself.
- I am really lactose intolerant. Even the pills do nothing for me. I actually think I might be allergic to dairy and not just intolerant. I can't use lactaid milk. I can only use coconut milk, or almond milk.
- I almost drown when I was a kid when someone threw me into a pool. I still don't really like pools that much, or any deep water for that matter. I get all panicky if I can't see the bottom or touch.
- I can say the alphabet backwards as easily as I can say it forward.
- I am afraid of the dark. Especially windows at night with no curtains. I will avoid a room if there is an open window.
- I also have a fear of basements. Even finished ones. I just don't like them. I don't like being underground.
- I am ambidextrous, and while I usually write with my right hand, I do almost everything else left handed. (Golf, drink coffee, use a hair straightener...you get the point.
I suppose I should stop since these things aren't really that interesting anyways. Hope you all learned something new about me.
Don't forget to leave topic suggestions for us!! :)