*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hey guys!! I missed posting last week due to my computer dying. We had a power surge because a transformer (the electrical kind) shorted out or something on my street. Unfortunately for me, my poor six year old desktop computer didn't like it and decided it no longer wanted to power up. Luckily, hubs looked around and found a laptop for me. It's a Toshiba and it's pretty great! I've never had a laptop before, so it's going to take a little while to get used to it. Also it runs Windows 8 which is a whole new world to me. Anyways, besides my new laptop, I have quite a few really awesome books from the last two weeks. Harper Collins just put up all sorts of great titles and I went a little nuts. In my defense, the earliest release I got is the end of December. I did try to do a post last week at the last minute, but I am having some major issues with the laptop camera and my webcam. The sound is all weird. Hopefully it will work, but it didn't work for my BGDC post very well yesterday.I will get onto this since it's a huge haul this time! I totally understand if you don't watch my ridiculously long vlog. It's seriously like 12 minutes long. I apologize lol!
- A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris (from the publisher)
- Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas (Edelweiss)
- Avalon by Mindee Arnette (Edelweiss)
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (Edelweiss)
- Day One by Nate Kenyon (Netgalley)
- Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell (Edelweiss)
- Destruction (In Darkness We Must Abide #7) by Rhiannon Frater (from the author)
- Elegy (Watersong #4) by Amanda Hocking (sent from the publisher)
- Elusion by Claudia Gable and Cheryl Klam (Edelweiss)
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens (Edelweiss)
- Frigid by J. Lynn (Sent from the publisher)
- Great by Sara Benicasa (Edelweiss)
- Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard (Edelweiss)
- House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple (Edelweiss)
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor (Edelweiss)
- No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale (Edelweiss)
- Panic by Lauren Oliver (Edelweiss)
- The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine (Edelweiss)
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan (Edelweiss) Forgot to mention in my super long vlog
- Baby and Bump by Brooke Moss (Won from Kara and Lyn @ Great Imaginations)
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (Traded with Lisa @ Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Reads)
- Camp Kiss by J.K. Rock (limited print edition signed) & lots of cool swag! (Won from a contest J.K. Rock had!)
- From Ashes by Molly McAdams (Won from Andrea @ The Bookish Babe)
- Killing Sarai by J.A Redmerski (Gifted from Nick @ Nick's Book Blog)
- Taking Chances by Molly McAdams (Won from Andrea @ The Bookish Babe)
- The Hunger Chronicles A Collection of Short Stories by Tes Hilaire (Kindle Freebie)
- The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand
Thank you so much to Entangled Publishing, Spencer Hill Contemporary, HarperTeen & Edelweiss,Macmillan & Netgalley, St. Martins Press, Rhiannon Frater, Kara, Lyn, Brooke Moss, Lisa, Joanne and Karen Rock, Andrea, and Nick!! What an epic two weeks!! Oh, and can't forget hubs, he did buy me a new laptop! ;)
I am going to skip the weekly recap this week since this post is already really long, but if you are interested, you can always check my sidebar. Do you guys even look at my weekly recap? Just curious, I know most of you probably already know what I posted anyways since you visit.
- i love eileen but she loves me - I am not sure what this is about, but yes, I do love Eileen. She is awesome and one of the nicest people ever. If you don't follow her blog you should. Click here, :)
- jennifer l. armentrout lux 4 - ORIGIN!! Yes! It comes out next month and I can't wait!!!
- best mom books 2013 - Well I don't know about mom books, but Book Girls did a post about our favorite books so far this year and ones we are looking forward to.
So that's what I have for you this week! Again, I apologize for how long this post is. It's super awesome and epic though!! Oh and before I forget, The Boston Book Blogger Meet-up is coming up soon!! (August 17th) We really need a full count of who is planning on attending so we can reserve enough at the restaurant. If you are definitely planning on attending please go to the Facebook page and RSVP. We will say that Tuesday is the cutoff. We want to make sure to get it reserved in time if there is a large amount of people going. Thanks guys!! What goodies did you get this week? Leave me a link to your post and I will come visit back!!