Hi guys! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! At the time of scheduling this post, I am about to out to Boston to meet Giselle and some other fabulous book bloggers! I couldn't be more excited! By the time it actually posts, I will have already gone, but I needed to share how much I am looking forward to it! Anyways, I had a great week in books this week. I got a few books that I have been really looking forward to!
- Hard As It Gets by Laura Kaye
- Keeping Her by Cora Carmack
- Made of Stars by Kelley York
- Quick Fix by Linda Grimes
- A Royal Pain by Megan Murly (won from Andrea from The Bookish Babe)
- All Over You by Emily Snow (Gifted by Ellen from Always YA at Heart)
- Devoured by Emily Snow (Won from Ellen from Always YA at Heart)
- Swag (from J.K. Rock)
Thank you to Harper Collins, William Morrow Books, Avon, Edelweiss, Kelley York, Tor Books, Andrea, Ellen, and Joanne & Karen Rock!
There will be no weekly recap because I ran out of time. I was running late and needed to leave to go out to Boston, so I apologize. :)
My search terms weren't that interesting so I decided not to put them. What bookish goodies did you get this week? Let me know in the comments and I will visit back tomorrow. We have a family get together today so I won't really be around until late.