Happy weekend everyone. So, a lot has happened since my post last week. For one, I finally got to meet the incredibly awesome Giselle from Xpresso Reads!! Yes people, she does exist in real life, and she's super awesome!! I feel like my life is complete now. I have finally met my soulmate in real life!! I also got to see DeAnna from Mommy's Reading Break again. I met her previously at the Pitch Dark Days event in February. Also, on Tuesday/Wednesday I went to the midnight showing of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I thought it was great!! But... the best part about it was I met Holly Black!! Yes, for real!! She was in front of me at the concession stand and I was totally freaking out on whether to ask her if she was her, but I did, and she was super nice! She even posed for a pic with me and signed my movie stub since I had nothing else to sign with me at that point. Lol!! I have a lot of books this week, so I apologize about the long vlog. Between fan girling and my books it's a bit long. Oh, and I totally said in my video that I was going to add the pic of me and Holly Black, and a pic of the ticket stub she signed, but I forgot. Sorry.
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (audiobook)
- The Purge (IDWMA Episode #9) by Rhiannon Frater
- The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton (audiobook)
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Gated by Amy Christine Parker (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins (Surprise from HarperCollins, this is my 3rd copy, second finished copy, so I will most likely do a giveaway)
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (from Giselle @ Xpresso Reads)
- The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton (Audiobook) (Won from Heidi @ YA Bibliophile)
- The Mortal Instruments Movie Poster (from the theater people for waiting in line for hours!)
Thanks so much to HarperCollins, Edelweiss, HarperTeen, Heidi, Random House, Simon & Schuster Audio, Harper Audio, Rhiannon, and Giselle.
- Reviews: Asylum by Madeleine Roux, Jumped In by Patrick Flores-Scott
- Blog Tours: Authors Are Rockstars, Wings of Nestor
- Weekly Memes: Book Girls Don't Cry
- Random: Book Spotlight & Author Interview: Breaking the Reins
- pieces michelle davidson argyle free epub - Seriously people!! These search terms drive me nuts. Buy the freaking book!
- patrick flores-scott jumped in review - Yes, I reviewed this a few days ago. It was really good!
- shadowhunters and downworlders - Eeep!! I saw The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on opening night!!
- "the school for good and evil" exam - I have taken it. It was really cute. I don't know the direct link since I went to it through a link on twitter.
- 60 reasons why you're a great mom books - I don't know of any specific ones, but I'm sure they are out there.
- aiden's pov deity - You can find it most likely on Jennifer L. Armentrout's site.
- audiobook narration wallbanger - I loved this book, the audio was a bit... awkward at times, but it was good.
- best adult sex novels - I don't know. I don't read a lot of it. I do read a lot of adult romance (that can get pretty steamy), but rarely read erotica.
That was my week!! Talk about epic! And the books were great too. ;) Anyways, leave me your link and I will stop by as soon as I can. I will be at a birthday party all day Sunday, so it won't be until Monday most likely.