*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hello everyone!! Sorry that I haven't done one of these in a while. I have been super busy on the weekends when I normally film my vlogs and haven't had a chance to do one in a few weeks. I apologize for how long this one will probably be. I have gotten a lot of really great books the past three weeks. I will be getting back to blogging more regularly in the next few weeks also. It's been a challenge getting used to making time to put together posts and read since I am out of the house most of the day Monday-Friday now. Now that I am settling into a schedule somewhat, I am excited to be more present again. Thank you all for being so patient with me while I have been MIA mostly.
- A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers (William Morrow Books via Edelweiss)
- Baiting the Boss by Colleen Kwan (Entangled-Unsolicited)
- Copperhead by Tina Connolly (Tor - Unsolicited)
- Cress by Marissa Meyer (Macmillan)
- Deadly Deceit by Mari Hannah (Witness Impulse via Edelweiss)
- Destiny by P.T. Michelle (From Author)
- Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (Macmillan)
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (Macmillan)
- Red Hill by Jamie McGuire (Simon & Schuster -Audiobook)
- Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong (HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
- Sekret by Lindsay Smith (Macmillan)
- Something Real by Heather Demetrios (Macmillan via NetGalley)
- The Drowned Forest by Kristopher Reisz (Flux via Netgalley)
- Trust In Me by J. Lynn (William Morrow Books via Edelweiss)
- Unseen by J.L. Bryan (From the Author)
- White Trash Damaged by Teresa (Simon & Schuster -Audiobook)
- How To Be A Good Wife by Emma Chapman
Thank you so much to William Morrow, Entangled, Tor, Macmillan, Witness Impulse, P.T. Michelle, Simon & Schuster Audio, Harper Collins, Flux, Edelweiss, NetGalley, J.L. Bryan, and Julie Cross.
Since this post is already long enough, no weekly recap or search terms. Leave me a link to your post and I will visit back. Love you all!!