*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hello my loves!! I know I said I was going to do one of these last weekend, but I got busy and never put it together, so this is two weeks of stuff again. I got some great kids books to read to my daughter for review too!! I need to get more consistent with posting weekly recap posts again. I was going to do them in alphabetical order like I normally do, but instead I just put them in the order I had written them down on my notepad.
Well, that's a fabulous face I'm making! Lol!!
- The Rule of Three by Eric Walters (Macmillan)
- She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick (Macmillan)
- Dead Spots (section one) by Rhiannon Frater (Author)
- Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren (Audio - Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Black and Blue by Gena Showalter (Audio- Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Monster Chefs by Brian & Liam Anderson (Macmillan)
- When the Wind Blew by Alison Jackson (Macmillan)
- Pink Cupcake Magic by Katherine Tegen (Macmillan)
- You Only Live Once by Bridie Clark (Macmillan)
- Alien Encounter: Sasquach and Aliens by Charise Mericle Harper (Macmillan)
- Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
- Seven Day Fiance by Rachel Harris
- The Muse by Kenya Wright (kindle freebie)
- Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine (kindle freebie)
- Locked by Maya Cross (kindle freebie)
- Precious Things by Stephanie Parent
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren Destefano
- Playing the Part by Robin Covington
- Wicked Thing by Angeline Kace
- The Darkest Part by Trisha Wolfe
- Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater (Audio - from author)
- Pretty When She Kills by Rhiannon Frater (Audio - from author)
- Pretty When They Collide by Rhiannon Frater (Audio - from author)
A great big thank you to Macmillan, Simon & Schuster Audio, Sourcebooks, Netgalley and Rhiannon Frater!! You all totally rock!!
I'm not going to do a weekly recap since it's been two weeks, and I didn't really have a lot of posts. Most were promo posts of some sort. I will be doing the weekly recap again starting next week. Same with search terms. Thanks for being so patient with me guys! I have really been trying to get back to blogging regularly. I miss interacting with all of you.