*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hello everyone!! Man, I feel like I always start my posts like that. Anyways, I had such a great week of books!! Some I had gotten that I pre-ordered that I was so excited for. With the yucky winter weather we got on Wednesday, new books are always happy making times!!! Seriously, the snow was awful and pretty much everything was closed. I apologize for how dark my vlog is or if you can't hear me. I was trying to be quiet because I did it after everyone went to bed.
Again, sorry for how dark it is. I hope you can hear me talking. I didn't want to disturb sleeping family members.
- Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
- In the End by Demitria Lunetta
- On the Fence by Kasie West
- Reflected (Silver #3) by Rhiannon Held
- Renegade (Mila 2.0 #2) by Debra Driza
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- After Tuesday by Renee Ericson (kindle freebie)
- Be With Me by J. Lynn
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Forgotten Yesterday by Renee Ericson (kindle freebie)
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
- Temporarily Yours by Jen McLaughlin/Diane Alberts
It was another slow week for me blogging wise. I only posted two reviews, Scintillate by Tracy Clark and The Rule of Three by Eric Walters.
I had two promotional posts, Entangled February Novellas and Entangled Publishing turning 3!!
Last, I had a cover reveal for fellow bloggers first book!! Rain by Christie Cote!! She's a super sweet person, the cover is great, and the book sounds fabulous!
So that was my slow week. I am really trying to get more consistent with blogging again. I actually have quite a few reviews to write, so hopefully those will go up soon!