*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hello from the snowy Northeast!! Lol!! Seriously, I am so sick of the snow. I am over winter and can't wait for spring to be here!! And we are supposed to get more snow on Tuesday. I know a lot of you are also having snowy weather and I hope you are all staying safe and warm. I had a great week in books! I also got a fantastic package in the mail from Entangled Publishing that I was over the moon about!
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe
- Fifty First Times by Various Authors
- He Belongs With Me by Sarah Darlington
- The Headmaster's Wife by Thomas Christopher Greene
- Til Death by Kate Evangalista
- Black Widow Demon by Paula Altenburg
- Tangled Hearts by Heather McCollum
- Touch of the Angel by Rosalie Lario
- Ward Against Darkness by Melanie Card
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Super awesome swag from Entangled Publishing along with the above listed items!!
- Bencher Family Series Bundle by Inara Scott (Includes Rules of Negotiation, The Boss's Fake Fiance, and Falling for Mr. Wrong)
- Out of Time by Jen McLaughlin
I didn't have a whole lot on my blog this week. I reviewed Something Real by Heather Demetrios and had a Guest Post as part of the Blog Tour, Had a Guest Post from Leigh Ann Kopans for Solving for Ex, took part in the Cover Reveal with a giveaway for The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter, reviewed Vengeance by Megan Miranda, and talked Book Boyfriends for Book Girls Don't Cry.
That was my pretty epic week!! Hope that you all had a fantastic week too!!