*Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Hey everybody!! So I skipped last week since I had only a few books, and now this week is a bit big. I went to the #StoryCrushTour book signing and got all four of the authors books. Then I got some review books and ebooks I bought. I will try to be quick about my vlog. I am not linking the books either because I suck and I am doing this kind of late and just want to finish so I can read and go to bed.
Wow, that's some bad lighting lol!!
- Donners of the Dead by Karina Halle
- Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton (Audiobook)
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi (Audiobook)
- Little Boo by Stephen Wunderli
- Ninja! by Arree Chung
- Not Very Scary by Carol Brendler
- Spring Fling by Various Authors
- The Body in the Woods by April Henry
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
- The Lure by Lynne Ewing (Audiobook)
- V is for Villain by Peter Moore
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Deadly Pursuit by Nina Croft
- Death Defying by Nina Croft
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
- Fifty First Times by Various Authors
- How To Love by Katie Cotugno
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- Tempted by the Soldier by Nicolette Day (Forgot to mention in video)
- The Beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider
- The Never Knights Trilogy by Kailin Gow
Super big thank you to Xpresso Book Tours, Karina Halle, Harper Audio, Macmillan, Avon, Delacorte Press, Hyperion, and Harlequin Teen!! Also, to Odyssey Bookshop for hosting the #StoryCrushTour If not I would not have met such fantastic authors!!
I am skipping the weekly recap since this is already a really long post. Hope you all had a great week too!!!